Create a Global Connection
- ECX FabricECX Fabric is an advanced interconnection solution that improves performance by providing a direct, private network connection Inter-metro and Inter-region connections are built on a robust network offering high level of availability & redundancy. Global backbone is architected by connecting metros and regions using physically diverse paths from diverse carriers.
- ECX Fabric operates as a logical mesh with automatic rerouting of traffic in case of a failure minimizing any customer impact.
- Backbone capacity is tightly monitored with conservative thresholds to trigger upgrades to scale as demand increases.
- The new simple online pricing when ordering virtual connections offer a seamless cloud-like experience for global customers.
Pricing for virtual connections (Layer 2 Local and Remote) is now available on Cloud Exchange Portal in real-time. Customers can view the pricing details when they want to create a virtual connection using the portal.
End-to-end pricing covering all ECX Fabric locations globally is now available on the portal. Pricing is based on a combination of metro-pair and speed and is limited to fixed billing tiers (50Mb, 200Mb, 500Mb, 1G, & 10G). In addition, it is aligned with the existing billing structure and customer will see no change to their existing invoices.
ECX Fabric Pricing Model:
Below is the overview of chargeable elements for ECX Fabric:
ECX Fabric Portal (CXP) Pricing
Once you have selected the following:
- Origin metro (A-end)
- Destination metro (Z-end)
The ECX Fabric Portal shows the total price, as well as the cost of the components (local and remote connections). If there is an existing Price Agreement in place, the pricing in the portal will reflect the Price Agreement.
Price will be displayed in the currency based on the A-end metro. But, if a Price Agreement (PA) is in place for the customer with a pre-selected default currency, then that currency will override the default A-end currency.