Cloud Exchange Port
This type of port includes a cross connectA Cross Connect is a point-to-point cable link between two customers in the same Equinix IBXdata center. With cross connects customers receive a fast, convenient and affordable integration with business partners and service providers within the Equinix digital ecosystem. They also get highly reliable, extremely low-latency communication, system integration and data exchange cable from a customer cage to a Cloud Exchange port. Media types supported:
- 1G SX multi-mode fiber*Not available at all locations in EMEA and APAC.
- 1G LX single-mode fiber
- 10 LR single-mode fiber
- Connect to clouds within a metro and within a region**Ability to connect to cloud providers within in a region is currently available in North America and Europe.
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 configuration options
- Multiple connection speed options depending on the cloud provider
- IP address management options
- Unlimited port package available
Please refer to the Equinix Cloud Exchange Product Document for ECX FabricECX Fabric is an advanced interconnection solution that improves performance by providing a direct, private network connection SLA and Performance parameters.
This portal can be accessed via current versions of the following browsers:
Note: Internet Explorer and browsers not listed above are not currently supported on this portal.